When you lose a loved one the burden of dealing with the household contents collected throughout their many years can often be overwhelming.
We can help. We provide Estate - Tag Sales in the Lakeland Florida Metropolitan area including Polk County and surrounding areas.
We are often asked what is the difference between an Estate Sale and a Tag Sale. There is none. It's a regional difference of names. Like Soda and Pop. We usually market our events as Estate Tag Sales to cover the bases.
A Little About Our Process
As Certified Estate Sale Professionals by the American Society of Estate Liquidators we meet with the Estate Executor and / or Estate Attorney to effectively process the estate.
Family heirlooms and sentimental treasures are identified so you and your family maintain those cherished family heirlooms while we deal with the rest. We can coordinate with recommended companies or use one of your choosing for moving / shipping any family retained items across town, across the country or across the world.
We then review the remainder of the estate. We conduct primarily in-residence tag sales and can advise on additional post sale options which in all gains our clients fair market value. The Estate Sale is NOT a Garage Sale where attendees expect rock bottom prices. But, it also is not retail. Estate Sales also differ greatly from Auctions. Many factors go into pricing an item such as age, condition, rarity and popularity to name a few. We not only rely on our own knowledge but leverage online databases of sold history from regional auction house and eBay sold history ascertain the current fair market value. When warranted we utilize premier art and antique auction houses, dealers / brokers, local retail businesses, wide reaching online auction sites and charity donations to name a few approaches to move your estate assets as swiftly as possible based on your situation.
Our job is to gain you the most value that we can for the estate at today's fair market value in the fastest possible time frame so that you and your family can move on from the burden of dealing with the physical estate.
The below It is not meant to be an exhaustive listing, but an overview of our estate liquidation services.
- Locate, sort and organize all content to be sold
- "Room shot" home content photograph as is,
- Set up sale with an eye for merchandising - like a boutique store to the best of our ability giving many factors
- Price all items individually or groups (boxed lots) and if necessary research to appraise items in the process
- If any vehicles we prepare DOT Transfer of Title documents to facilitate the sale transaction
- Market the sale focusing on key items that draw buyers
- Manage day(s) of sale monitoring merchandise and customers, payment processing and sold inventory tracking at a high level with our Point of Sale system.
- Make recomendations and assist with donations after the tag sale as needed and agreed.
- Recommend Refuse disposal companies - "junk" haul a way if needed
- Close out Estate Sale with Estate Executor
- If desired, facilitate identifying a Realtor to represent the sale of the home